Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time Flys!

Time flys when your having fun is what they say. Well Maxx is three weeks old and I am not sure if we are having fun yet ! He is so small but big at the same time and everyday he fights for his life since his two sisters are crazy. I guess what gets me through is the thought that one day they will run from him and he will pull their hair. That's when the fun will start ! For him anyway. I think my fun will start when they all leave home. Those will be the days when I can sleep late. Eat a meal I don't have to share. Talk on the phone whenever I want to whom ever I want! When I can go on an adult vacation you know the kind that don't include characters from a kid show. lol. I am not complaining one bit. I love my kids and I am truly grateful for everyday I get to stay home with them. But sometimes I do get to day dream about the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment